Montréal, QC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||29 May, 2021||N/A||Hemocytometer,Cryopreservation||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The laboratory technician provides support in experiment preparation (solutions, consumables, labels) and in samples and solution preparation. He participates in the maintenance and upkeep of equipment, in the reception of reagent and material, and inventories. The laboratory technician is working in a GLP environment.
- DEC in Laboratory Technology, preferably with a biotechnology specialization.
- 1-year experience in laboratory;
- Experience in working with a biological safety cabinet using sterile conditions;
- Experience in working with PBMC (isolation by Ficoll or CPT, cryopreservation, thawing, counting with hemocytometer);
- Experience in a GLP/GCLP environment an asset;
- Organized and rigorous in the conduct of their work;
- Good record keeping skills and attention to detail;
- Dynamic, and motivated.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Performs sample preparation such as cell isolation from blood sample, cryopreservation, thawing, counting;
- Provides general support in experiment preparation such as plastic identification and labels preparation;
- Prepares solutions and reagent aliquots;
- Performs equipment maintenance, calibration, and cleaning;
- Replenishes stocks materials and perform inventories;
- Performs files archiving.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Montréal, QC, Canada