Lead Rotary Percussive Driller - Drilling and Grouting
at Soil Engineering
Coatbridge, Scotland, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||07 Oct, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Following a period of growth, we are looking for experienced Drilling and Grouting Lead Rotary Percussive Drillers, to join our Operations team, delivering work to clients throughout the UK.
As part of a Grouting crew, you will work on construction sites across the UK, undertaking physically demanding work in all weathers.
Your role will be to manage the safe and efficient operation of a drilling rig and associated activities, including to supervise, assist and direct the Assistant Driller and Grouting Operative in undertaking their duties, whilst maintaining full responsibility for the rig and work area.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to;
· Competent operation of a selection of drilling rigs, including pre start check and essential maintenance.
· Safe loading and unloading of drilling rigs from wagon.
· Safe movement of drilling rig over rough terrain.
· Set-up and de-rig of drilling rig in standard locations (flat and level).
· Competent use and knowledge of drilling systems
· Undertaking grout pressure testing of boreholes.
· Install basic monitoring equipment (standpipes).
· Experience in undertaking angled boreholes.
· Experienced in undertaking mine shaft treatment / drilling from safety platforms.
· To understand specific drilling instructions given on site and carry them out efficiently to enable the borehole to be drilled in a timely manner and on program
· To be able to work safely in varying site conditions ranging from open fields, highways, railways, airports to contaminated and sites, to a defined health and safety management system.
It is essential that Candidates have an NVQ L2 in Land Drilling, and a valid CSCS card and a Full UK Driving Licence.
Job will involve frequent travel to sites throughout the UK, and will involve working/lodging away from home.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay and benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Performance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- competet English to follow & understand H&S procedures? (required)
- NVQ L2 Land Drilling (required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (required)
- CSCS (required)
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Coatbridge, United Kingdom