at EnGlobe Corp
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||16 May, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Dare to join Englobe
Englobe, and it’s more than 2,600 people, concerned about the environment daily, engaged in sustainable engineering, process soils and biomass, and manage the quality and integrity of assets.
At Englobe, we adopt innovative, human-centred management. We welcome new ideas and are open to discussion. We are determined to succeed in partnership with our teams.
- Negotiate, draft and revise legal documents such as tenders, contracts, regulations, internal policies, etc.
- Participate in the development and implementation of various processes for the legal team and our operations in Canada
- Issue opinions on various aspects of applicable law and draft recommendations to protect the company and ensure its growth
- Participate in internal committees
- Stay up to date on legal developments and market trends in our industry and participate in relevant legal affairs watches
- Deliver continuing education sessions for staff on the laws and regulations that affect the company’s operations
- Apply and promote Englobe’s health and safety rule
Toronto, ON, Canada