at Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||05 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Location:Sydney, New South Wales
- Sector:Corporate & Commercial
- Job type:Permanent
- Contact:Daniel Hogan
- Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref:DH/674487_1599198944
- Published:about 18 hours ago
- Expiry date:2020-10-04
A great career opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to work in a major business in a corporate environment with experience across commercial and corporate matters at our clients HQ. This leading company is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious lawyer to support the wider business and senior stakeholders.
- Strong ability to interact as a business partner within the business including development managers, construction managers, finance managers, contractors and regulatory authorities.
- Experience in the energy and resources sector will be highly regarded;
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial arrangements and large infrastructure contract negotiation;
- To provide high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Legal project management.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
Sydney NSW, Australia