at Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
Fort McDowell, Arizona, USA - 85264
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Oct, 2019||USD 31256 Annual||26 Jul, 2019||1 year(s) or above||English Grammar,Spelling,Ged,Dewey Decimal System||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Ability to operate library machines properly
- Working knowledge of library methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles of Dewey Decimal System of book cataloging, and current library management technology.
- Working knowledge of English grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of library organization and arrangement
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing word processing software.
- Willingness to maintain skills above mentioned areas through active participation in appropriate library skills learning experiences.
- 2 year of college preferred or High School diploma or GED. 2) Keyboarding and general office experience 3) Some previous library or work experience
POSITION STATUS: Regular, Full-Time
Performs a wide variety of general library work in technical and/or public services to assist patrons with daily operational needs of the Library, such as copy cataloging, processing, circulation and shelving library materials; performs related duties as assigned.
Essential functions may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class.
- Performs circulation desk procedures, such as checking in and checking out materials registering patrons and collecting fines
- Enter and update patrons’ records on computers.
- Sort books, publications, and place items according to established procedure and return them to shelves, or other designated storage areas
- Shelves library materials and reads shelves.
- Assists with library programs and displays
- Provides reference assistance to users of library services in locating materials in the library.
- Answer directional questions and refers patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in material check-out and return;
- Lifts and carries books and boxes weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
HR / Administration / IR
Fort McDowell, AZ, USA