Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
at Marathon Health
Lexington, South Carolina, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||N/A||Educational Programs||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
LICENSED CLINICAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR (20 HRS/WK PLUS FULL BENEFITS!)
Marathon Health is seeking a Master’s Level, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) committed to practicing patient centered, outcomes-based therapy and delivering mental health and wellness care for the employees and families (ages 12+) of Lexington County at their on-site health and wellness center in Lexington, SC.
This is a 20 hour per week position with full benefits. No on-call or weekends. We offer excellent salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, malpractice, CME assistance, life and disability, paid time off and holidays.
If you are a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor who wants to practice in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you! Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Current and unrestricted state licensure
- Experience counselling emergency management personnel is strongly preferred
- Additional training/certifications related to public safety/emergency services are a plus
- Minimum of an earned Master’s degree from a mental health counseling program accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) that consists of at least 60 semester hours or 80 quarter hours of clinical and didactic instruction, including a course in human sexuality and a course in substance abuse. [Note: CACREP accredited programs that are not mental health counseling programs do not meet this requirement, i.e., community counseling, school counseling, counselor education.] OR Minimum of an earned Master’s degrees in social work from CSWE-approved MSW programs, pass the Clinical ASWB Examination, (complete any additional exams and coursework required by the state’s board of social work examiners) and at least two to three years of supervised clinical social work.
The LCMHC is responsible for treatment planning, assessments (including risk), appropriate documentation of clinical progress in our EMR, and the delivery of effective methods of interventions to shape continuing service provisions that meet the needs of individuals, couples and families.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead group sessions and educational workshops, and you will work closely with the clinical team in helping each patient reach their optimal health and assuring a streamlined coordination of care. The successful candidate will demonstrate competence both in working alone and on a team in the business setting and will have a willingness to actively seek consultation and guidance in order to solve problems.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Oral Healthcare Services
Lexington, SC, USA