Locum or ongoing Occupational Therapist
at Aussie Locums
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||USD 80 Hourly||27 Nov, 2019||1 year(s) or above||Children,Autism Spectrum Disorders||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
HOURLY RATE: $70 - $80 PLUS SUPER PER HOUR, DOE.
Community Occupational Therapist with minimum 2 years’ general paediatric experience required for a role in Melbourne, VIC. This role is available immediately - full time, part time or 1-2 days per week, set duration or ongoing. Durations can be short or long-term contract (6 months minimum). Ideal position for someone seeking supplementary income.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with general paediatric caseload.
- Experience with children with ASD, Autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays.
- Current National Police Check.
- Current VIC Working with Children check.
- Experience in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Own reliable car and current driver’s licence essential.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
Amazing flexible opportunity for a Community Occupational Therapist looking to locum, work full time or supplement another income. You will provide assessment and interventions to a primarily paediatric caseload (ages between 2 – 12 years of age) with a wide range of developmental conditions.
Your admin duties are kept to a minimum, allowing you to concentrate on best outcomes for your participants. You will travel within Melbourne to your participants and provide therapy at their homes, schools and kindergartens. You will work autonomously with access to a senior therapist when required. You will also be provided with regular support from an external mentor to assist and develop your knowledge base.
DUTIES YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Effectively manage your own caseload, primarily paediatric.
- Conduct assessments and provide interventions.
- Travel between and provide therapy at varied locations including homes, schools and kindergartens.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Oral Healthcare Services
Melbourne VIC, Australia