LONG TERM CARE AIDE (RELIEF PART TIME)
at Northern Health Region
Vanderhoof, BC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||18 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||19 Oct, 2019||N/A||Training,Writing||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Under close supervision of a team leader, this position performs certain routine procedures in caring for hospitalized patients and residents of Stuart Nechako Manor and assists in other related nursing assistant functions.
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Long Term Care Aide program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Vanderhoof Communit
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Vanderhoof, BC, Canada