Manager - Group Financial Reporting
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Aug, 2021||USD 140000 Annual||17 May, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Seeking an experienced financial controller to join a technology business and drive growth.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly competent team and take on a senior role, enhance business decision making and financial planning. As a business controller, providing proactive trusted advice, influencing decisions with a forward-looking perspective, while ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all mandatory financial documents. This position is responsible for leading the finance function which includes accounting, reporting, compliance, treasury, contract’s, tax/audit strategy, projections, and the development of operational analysis.
Your responsibilities in this role-
- Be an integral part of the leadership team to translate strategy into an achievable execution plan, and drive and monitor that execution plan
- Identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers
- Manage the Accounting, reporting and compliance activities
- Identify and implement process improvements within the accounting environments to streamline tasks
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gary at (02) 61127604 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn’t quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
This role requires an individual who wants to add value to an organisation and enjoys partnering and influencing non-finance stakeholders. The following experience and attributes are ideal:
- Experience as a senior finance professional in a listed company
- Demonstrate strong skills in Financial Control, Governance and Taxation
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key and diverse stakeholders
- Organised and forward thinking work ethi
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Canberra ACT, Australia