Manager of Information Security and Compliance
at Premier Packaging
Louisville, Kentucky, USA - 40218
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||24 Nov, 2021||4 year(s) or above||Availability,Customer Service,Manufacturing,Interpersonal Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Premier Packaging provides innovative packaging solutions through a combination of curiosity, drive, and a culture that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit. We are responsive to our customers’ needs, responsible to one another and the environment, and improve our processes to deliver quality products. We ask ‘Why’ so we can deliver the ‘How’.
This position is for a Manager of I.T. Security and Compliance which will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Manager of I.T. Security and Compliance duties include overseeing the direct day-to-day activities of the organizations I.T. Security Program; ensuring that systems, services, infrastructure, data are secure and audited; managing the internal I.T. Security team and external Security vendors; audits the compliance of the I.T. asset lifecycle; vendor procurement and relations as well as other security duties as needed. The Manager of I.T. Security and Compliance will manage all employees and vendors related to the I.T. Security Program and continue to advance the team and program to ensure Premier Packaging’s I.T. Security is operating at the highest level.
This person will need to be proficient in all technologies and have the aptitude to perform technical functions as needed. The Manager of I.T. Security and Compliance will need to develop and harbor relationships with internal staff, executives, and vendors to be successful in this role. The Manager of I.T. Security and Compliance will also work closely with the Director of Information Technology and the MSSP vendor(s) on all security-related functions.
- 4+ Years working in the I.T. Security Field
- 2+ Years working in a supervisory/management role
- ITIL knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of I.T. Security Audit and Compliance
- Knowledge of I.T. Security best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of ZTN architecture and processes
- Knowledge of manufacturing or job shop environments.
- Knowledge of I.T. infrastructure and virtualized application server environments
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Availability to be on call 24/7 related to any system or infrastructure outage
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Management and coordination of the company’s compliance programs, including but not limited to: PCI, NIST, Internal IT Change Control and Audit
- Works as a liaison between IT, the business units, and Information Security to ensure complete and effective implementation of security controls, standards, and policies
- Defines and executes the roadmap, control, and audit of RBAC, IAM, and Access Control
- Manages IT compliance issues. Produces detailed documentation including but not limited to: data flow diagrams, network architecture with ACL controls, ZTN architecture, logical diagrams, etc.
- Identifies and determines IT Security improvements
- Develop policies and processes related to effective development and execution of the companies IT Security Program
- Manages and executes regular testing such as Penetration testing, ACL review, and testing, Attack Simulations, etc.
- Manages and leads remediation if any Cyber Attack were to occur; works heavily with Operation team and Head of IT to advance the IT Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Program
- Determines budget for I.T. Security by proper research, analytics, and trends within the needs of the company
- Manages, reviews, negotiates, and executes vendor contracts relating to security projects overall I.T. Security
- Manages all Security Software currently in place, including but not limited to: DNS Filtering, Endpoint Protection, SIEM, Email Security Appliance, etc.
- Manages all upgrades related to I.T. Security Program Products
- Manages all Security End User Training by collaborating with internal business units and the Corporate Learning Team
- Manages, trains, and evaluates professional and technical subordinates; provides technical advice and assistance to staff; continuously evaluates and manages the work of vendors
- Manages all I.T. Security op-ex spend
- Assists with the development of the companies Asset Management process and procedures
- Works with Director of Information Technology on projects as needed
- Works with Director of Information Technology on budget relating to I.T. Security
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Louisville, KY, USA