Marketing and Sales Director
at Aldersly Garden Retirement Community
San Rafael, California, USA - 94901
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||11 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Writing,Health Insurance,Dental Insurance,Regulations,Communication Skills,Life Insurance,Vision Insurance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Marketing and Sales Director is responsible for planning, developing, directing, and coordinating of all aspects of selling and marketing for the Aldersly residences. Responsibilities include direct sales, managing team performance as well as the lead generation program, including advertising, referral development, and event programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of sales experience or public relations experience necessary. Experience in the Senior Living or Continuous Care industry preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate and present in person, in writing, and on the telephone. Must be an effective presenter with both large and small groups.
- Skill in the use of computer software including Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to generate a warm, friendly and caring manner on first impression
- Maintains working knowledge of regulations that impact the industry
- Experience developing/maintaining a department budget
This job description is a general description of the duties and responsibilities of the position and is not to be interpreted as a complete list of the duties or requirements of the position.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normally works in well-lit, comfortable surroundings. Must be able to concentrate with frequent interruptions. Must be able to walk for up to 75% of the workday. Must be able to tour through the entire building including the ability to push an individual in a wheelchair. Must be able to bend and stoop and be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds independently.
All roles in the community may require that we ask about your vaccination status. This could include MMR, chickenpox, hepatitis, flu, and COVID-19 vaccine status. Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One locatio
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for meeting personal and team performance goals by managing sales activity to ensure sales and closing goals are met.
- Uses standardised performance metrics to set goals and diagnose areas of strength or needed improvement.
- Plans, develops and executes all aspects of community occupancy development, including annual marketing planning, in collaboration with team members.
- Works with the prospective resident, family members, and key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as appropriate) to facilitate a timely and beneficial commitment to the community. This includes but not limited to, frequent personal contact with the prospective resident, telephone calls, home or office visits, and tours as appropriate.
- Responsible for the professional handling of all incoming inquiries. Ensures that all prospect inquiries are managed and that timely follow through is maintained in accordance with designated time frames.
- Manages the sales process through first inquiry to receipt of deposit to move-in in, negotiation and promotion of the community to the individual.
- Keeps updated about relevant, operational, competitive, and company information, in order to respond effectively to inquiries; communicating value and conveying community branding.
- Creates new and services existing relationships with professional referral sources including telephone contact, community tours, in-office visits, etc. Documents all contacts and next steps in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Fully executes the sales, marketing, referral, and advertising objectives and strategies as outlined in the annual marketing plan.
- Develops and manages the Promotion and Sales budget.
- Ensures timely and accurate input as appropriate into Salesforce and C3 LinC or other community-specific systems.
- Maintains effective communication with the Executive Director and other leadership team members.
- Participates in local organizations identified as bringing value, by making presentations and joining as a member where appropriate, in order to facilitate a broader knowledge of the industry and of the community’s capabilities.
- Supervises the performance of sales team members, Welcome Committee, Ambassadors and actively engage in coaching activities to enhance team performance.
- Staffs the office to meet business needs which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely reports as required.
- Stays updated about relevant operational, competitive, and company information in order to respond effectively to prospect inquiries and community contacts.
- Adheres to LifeCare Services standards as identified in the Senior Housing Marketing and Sales Quality Assurance Manual.
- Maintains consistency with the community and Life Care Services brand by following logo usage guidelines.
- Works with team members to plan and execute seminars and events as identified in the marketing plan.
- Manages advertising agency and advertising plan.
- Attends, industry events and leads in-services and community training sessions as needed.
- Participates as an active member of the community leadership team
- Assumes responsibilities for personal work areas and maintaining areas in a presentable manner.
- Implements Life Care Services Extraordinary Impressions, Sales FIRST best practices in the marketing office and influences a hospitality-focused environment throughout the community.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining collateral sales and marketing materials & gift give-aways.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by Executive Director & LCS consultants.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
San Rafael, CA, USA