Suomi, , Finland -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are seeking an innovative business and marketing leader having expertise in the modern technology industry to shape the next chapter of our growth story. Merging from two Finnish Visma companies at year-end, we are a software company serving both public and private sectors’ mid to large customers. We have a turnover of around 60M euros and growing. Our broad product portfolio covers payroll, education, travel and expense management, finance, workforce management, HR and HRD.
In this role, you will work closely with the management teams, oversee your team’s strategic and operational execution, and lead a 11-member expert team aligned with the company’s goals. Your ability to guide the team’s continuous competence development is crucial and you must definitely have a vision of what is needed skill-wise in marketing teams in the future.
- Strategic Leadership: Shape the marketing strategy in line with growth targets and company strategy
- Change Management: Align new strategic goals into action within the marketing team and the larger commercial team cooperating with sales and customer success
- Brand Management: Refine our brand identity and monitor market dynamics
- Performance Management: Set KPIs to gauge marketing success
- Customer Engagement: Retain existing customers with top-notch experiences
- Team Management: Lead the marketing team in a collaborative environment
- Budget Oversight: Efficiently manage the marketing budget
- Partnerships: Foster strategic collaborations internally and lead agency partners to boost brand visibility and commercial outcomes
You have solid experience in marketing leadership, strategy and budgeting, ideally from the software or IT sector. Familiarity with the public sector is beneficial. The role’s complexity arises from the wide product range - you should excel at promoting our brands and increasing product awareness. You should understand our customer base’s specifics, the importance of long-term customer relations, and sales and customer success processes.
Your strengths include managing digital marketing channels and enhancing the inbound marketing funnel. The primary goal is to support sales, such as refining the Go-To-Market and lead processes but also current customer experience. Management and development of various marketing processes are vital for continued growth.
You are proactive, innovative, and always informed. You inspire and lead effectively and ensure all stakeholders are updated. You are an excellent communicator, network builder, and play a role in shaping our company’s image. You are adept at understanding the cause-effect relationships of business-critical functions and can foresee key factors for business success that marketing must influence. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR