at Stamfles International Pte Ltd
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||06 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||06 Aug, 2022||N/A||Paid Media,Graphic Design Software,Marketing Materials,Layouts,Social Media,Graphics,Food Industry||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
At Stamfles International, our vision is to feed happiness to everyone, one meal at a time. As we extend our reach to various E-commerce platforms, we are seeking passionate individual to join us as Marketing Executive.
The role of the Marketing Executive is to explore ways and inject ideas to bring awareness to our inhouse e-commerce site, market our products and most importantly, create differentiation strategies on how to differentiate our products from that of our competitors. Letting customer understand the philosophy behind the development of our product would be a first step towards product differentiation and for the customer to fully appreciate and enjoy our food.
A self-motivated individual with high emotional quotient who can thrive in a start-up environment and perform under stress would be most suited.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Active participation in the maintenance and improvement of our e-commence site.
- Create design concepts, graphics and layouts for online channels such as websites, social media, paid media, eDMs etc. Craft visual communication materials using graphic design software to develop communication, marketing materials.
- Application of various innovative marketing strategies and understand the effectiveness of each strategy.
- Gain industry knowledge and deeper understanding of food operations and company processes. With that in mind, implement marketing strategies that market products effectively and gain customers’ acceptance and loyalty in the food industry
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Responsible to strategize and execute marketing programmes to create brand awareness and drive sales to our inhouse e-commerce site and third party sites.
- Manage our e-commerce site to ensure content’s accuracy and a seamless ordering experience for customer. Constantly develop and update content and artwork that are aligned with product brands’ marketing and promotion plans.
- Assist in all aspects of e-commerce business including promotional campaign planning, content strategy and development. Organize and oversee advertising/communication through social media and promotional events.
- Ensure timely execution of promotions e.g. align promotion around national holidays and festive occasions.
- Monitor and manage online sales, fulfilment of customers’ orders and handle customer feedback/enquires. Coordinate with operation and logistic teams to ensure smooth end-to-end fulfilment of online orders and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with external web developer to improve and implement new capabilities on our e-commerce site.
- Implement customer retention and loyalty programmes.
- Lead product photography to ensure product images adhere to the brand’s guideline. Ensure the media library is up-to-date .
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, social media, etc.)
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR