Remote, Tasmania, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Leadership Skills,Software,Interpersonal Skills,Adobe Creative Cloud,B2B,Seo,Wordpress,Creativity,Hubspot,Furniture,Productivity,Canva,Product Management,Management Skills,Materials,B2B Marketing||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This is a remote position.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to join our team. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving the marketing efforts of a progressive company that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily and weekly workload of the marketing team, managing key marketing projects, maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring brand consistency, and orchestrating successful product launches. It is a ‘hands-on’ role, and we are looking for a candidate not afraid to find new ways to achieve great results, leveraging both our internal expertise and our external brand partners.
- Proven experience in B2B marketing and product management, ideally within the design and furniture industries.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a team and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent project management abilities, enabling the successful execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset with the capacity to analyze market trends and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Creativity and innovation to develop compelling marketing campaigns and materials.
- Self-driven, autonomous, and adaptable to a flexible work environment.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and software to enhance productivity and outcomes. Includes Hubspot, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, Canva, and MS Office.
- Previous experience handling B2B accounts, preferably in the same niche as Burgtec (furniture) or related fields such as architecture firms and interior design companies.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns across various mediums (print, digital, etc.).
- Experience in maintaining consistent branding.
- Good project and time management skills.
- A relevant degree in marketing or a related field would be a plus.Nice to have: Experience in print/digital design, SEO, Canva, B2B retail, wholesale, and high-ticket accounts.
- Coordinate the daily and weekly workload of the marketing team, ensuring tasks and projects are efficiently executed.
- Lead the delivery of critical marketing projects, from conception to execution, while meeting timelines and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver impactful marketing materials and initiatives.
- Safeguard the Company brand by ensuring consistency across all marketing channels and materials.
- Spearhead the successful launch of new products into the market, creating effective strategies to drive awareness and demand.
- Embrace a flexible work environment, with the option for remote work, while maintaining autonomy and high levels of self-motivation.
- Provide support and leadership to the marketing team, fostering a culture of innovation, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with regional Client Principals on collateral and sampling required.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing Director, leveraging insights to refine marketing strategies and achieve business goals.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience in customer service, sales, or account management is a plus.
Video Introduction needed
Time Zone: Australian Business Hours
Applicant Location: Must be Filipinos living in the Philippines
Outdesk is the collaboration of Filipino and Australian professionals who shared a common goal to deliver a better offshore staffing solution to the SME market. We wanted to make it easier for businesses to engage, implement & manage a Philippines based staff member.
- Paid Leave
- 13th Month Pay
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Print/digital design seo canva b2b retail wholesale and high-ticket accounts