South Yarra, Victoria, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||4 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing (or similar)
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, demand generation and/or event/field marketing, preferably within the education space
- Data-driven with experience with marketing/sales/project management technologies, including analytics tools, CRMs, and marketing automation platforms (eg: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Jira, etc).
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing skills, and strong attention to detail
- Global marketing experience is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Comfortable in high-growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Able to form productive working relationships across disciplines, including, but not limited to, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively across time zones and geographies.
EEO Statement: Vivi is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of Race, Color, Ancestry, National Origin, Religion, Creed, Age, Disability, Sex, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic Information, Marital status, or Military or veteran status. As an education technology organization, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our consumers, employees, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we champion daily.
The Marketing Manager is tasked with proactively planning and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels that accelerate growth (create new pipeline, improve win-rates, and increase sales velocity) and drive user adoption for prospects and customers. You will partner with a senior sales leader to determine the strategic priorities for your region and create a set of marketing objectives and programs in collaboration with the head of marketing to meet these priorities.
- Execute multi-channel marketing programs to drive the growth and expansion of Vivi in the ANZ region while aligning with global teams and strategy.
- In partnership with ANZ Sales Leadership, create and implement a regional conference and Vivi event strategy resulting in a positive ROI.
- Create, execute, and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert, and retain multiple customer segments.
- Identify requirements for and collaborate on content and program development across the user lifecycle funnel: from acquisition through retention.
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to management.
- Manage and adhere to budget.
- Proactively engage and communicate with the regional sales team on new and ongoing marketing activities.
- Other duties assigned to accomplish marketing targets and initiatives
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
South Yarra VIC, Australia