at US Department of the Navy
Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Sep, 2020||USD 30 Hourly||29 May, 2020||N/A||Training,Personnel Management,It,Direct Hire||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the “How to Apply” section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
This announcement uses the Defense Industrial Base, Major Range and Test Facilities direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
Although a specific length of time and experience is not required for most trade and labor occupations, you must show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which you are applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the job elements and screen out listed below.
This job has a screen-out element which will be used to determine minimum eligibility for this job. Applicants who do not receive a minimum of two points on the screen-out element(s) will be found ineligible. The Screen-out Element for this position is: ABILITY TO DO THE WORK OF THE POSITION WITHOUT MORE THAN NORMAL SUPERVISION
Applicants must meet the requirements of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Job Qualification System for Trades and Labor Occupations (X-118C). Additional qualification information can be found at: http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/x-118c/tabindx.asp.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
IF YOU ARE RELYING ON YOUR EDUCATION TO MEET QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- You will expedite the movement of supplies, parts, shipboard equipment through supply, maintenance or procurement channels to effect early receipt, shipment or delivery of requisitioned items which are in critical need for maintenance operations.
- You will deliver material to storage locations or required activities and shop locations and complete and processes pertinent documents.
- You will physically checks shop and reclamation areas to locate repairable or serviceable items which can be made available to prevent work stoppages or delays.
- You will read and interpret all usual instructions and supply documents, including requisitions, routing cards, and shop orders.
- You will work largely on own initiative and responsibility in dealing with maintenance personnel and operating officials in effecting the most economical and expeditious supply operation.
- You will coordinate with supply and inspection personnel for proper classification and turn-in of material.
- You will collaborate with maintenance personnel and operating officials in effecting the most economical and expeditious supply operation.
- You will process and submit shipping documents and requests and perform follow-up to assure delivery is completed.
HR / Administration / IR
Are you claiming membership in any professional organizations or possession of a license certificate or credentials?
Pearl Harbor, HI, USA