Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineer
at SHIMIZU CORPORATION
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Feb, 2020||USD 5000 Monthly||09 Nov, 2019||1 year(s) or above||Specifications,Ms Project||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- 1- 3 years’ of relevant experience.
- Able to plan and check combined services drawings.
- To identify variation works and submit accurate cost implications.
- Schedule, supervise and control sub-contractors to carry out their works accurately and timely in accordance to the contract drawings and specifications.
- Well-versed in MS Excel, MS Project or Primavera.
- Strong knowledge in the field of M&E Coordination works.
- Assisting the Project Manager in supervising works related to mechanical and electrical aspects
- Work closely with team and rectify any issues that occur on civil construction project’s site.
- To coordinate with consultants and sub-contractors in monitoring the site progress and ensuring the smooth completion of the project
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Site Engineering / Project Management
Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Engineering