Mine Projects Foreman
at Ramelius Resources Ltd
Westonia, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||05 Aug, 2022||10 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Company wide bonus and competitive, industry benchmarked remuneration package.
- Small, close knit team with a genuine and friendly culture on site.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
RAMELIUS RESOURCES IS A SUCCESSFUL ASX200 LISTED GOLD PRODUCER WITH SIX OPERATIONS HERE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA. OUR GOLD MINES INCLUDE EDNA MAY, MT MAGNET, MARDA, VIVIEN, TAMPIA AND THE PENNY MINE WHICH HAS NOW COMMENCED MINING ACTIVITIES. WE CONTINUE TO INCREASE OUR LIFE OF MINE PROFILE THROUGH DISCOVERY, DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS INCLUDING THE EXCITING ACQUISITION OF THE REBECCA GOLD PROJECT. AT RAMELIUS, WE EMPOWER OUR PEOPLE TO WORK WITH A CAN-DO APPROACH TO ACHIEVE FIT FOR PURPOSE OUTCOMES, EFFICIENTLY. WE DELIVER AND DO IT SAFELY AND ARE CREDIBLE, RELIABLE AND SAFETY FOCUSSED. AS A TEAM, WE ACT WITH AUTHENTICITY AND ARE HONEST AND RESPECTFUL.
The Edna May operation was acquired by Ramelius in 2017 as an operating open pit gold mine and has since moved into underground mining where the deposit has recorded production of over 1 million ounces. In addition to the underground mine, Edna May also provides milling and processing facilities for the Marda and Tampia gold mines.
The Underground Mining team are seeking an experienced Underground Foreman to support the ongoing safe production targets for the Edna May underground mine.
Working 4 days on, 3 days off, the team coach is available to travel in and out from Perth in company time or alternatively you can opt to self drive. We have an established, comfortable camp in the regional Wheatbelt town of Westonia which provides access to a community swimming pool, local shop and fitness and gym facilities. The team have an authentic and welcoming culture, they enjoy their work and take pride in contributing to the success of the Edna May operations.
Reporting to the Underground Manager, this role will:
- Ensure the efficient utilisation of plant, equipment, consumables, and other resources relating to the dewatering and pumping strategy.
- Oversee the underground Pump Fitter’s to ensure they are able to work effectively to plan.
- Lead the implementation of the dewatering and pumping strategy for the mine.
- Complete specific or special projects as assigned on time and safely.
- Communicate with the Shift Supervisor, underground mining crew and technical staff on plans and issues as they occur.
- Actively work to improve health and safety for the Underground team on site at Edna May.
To be successful in this role, we would like to see:
- Your positive and proactive approach and genuine commitment to safety and wellbeing.
- Underground Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency.
- Extensive knowledge in underground mining development and production operations.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for underground mining (Work Health and Safety Act 2020 (WA) and Work Health and Safety (Mining) Regulations 2022 (WA)).
- Flexible and willingness to assist with varied tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to conduct thorough risk assessments and implement appropriate controls.
- Ideally 10 years’ experience in underground mining operations.
- A West Australian C class driver’s license (manual) and the ability to obtain a National Police Clearance for site access clearance purposes
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Westonia WA, Australia