Mobile Phlebotomist (FT)
at ExamOne A Quest Diagnostics Company
Hartford, Connecticut, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||15 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Rep Mobile Examiner - Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (Rotational Saturday)
Go the extra mile. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In-Patient Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Patient Service roles are tremendously important – it is a patient-focused role where it is essential to remember that there is a life and person behind every test tube. Your skills are critical, as is your ability to work with patients. The role is varied and offers a developing career in Phlebotomy due to the scale and reach of Quest. You can grow and improve your skills in a fast-moving, supportive team environment. Most importantly, you can help us make a real difference.
High school diploma or equivalent
Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant certification preferred (ASCP certification required in some states)
- Minimum one-year phlebotomy experience with pediatric and geriatric patients
- Prefer urine or hair follicle collection and EKG experience
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Under the direction of the Branch Manager or Field Leader, Mobile Examiner’s primary responsibility is to provide coverage in the field ensuring that mobile exams are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for applicants, clients, and employees, and perform with confidence all aspects of an insurance exam, including specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures. May also be required to act as a coach, mentor, instructor and resource person for new employees who have completed the required phlebotomy training program.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE AND TIMELY TRANSPORTING OF SPECIMENS, SUPPLIES, EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS TO THE APPROPRIATE DESTINATION.
- Responsible for operating a company vehicle safely between the collection site and testing site
- Maintains records of each specimen collected each day.
- Provides customer service to clients.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED OF MOBILE EXAMINER:
- Ensures facilities or work areas are neat, clean and in good repair, takes appropriate action to advise Manager or Supervisor of required repairs and maintenance; Disposes of biohazard containers when scheduled
- Assist with periodic inventory counts, report shortages and problems to Manager or Supervisor as they occur; stock supplies as needed
- Work effectively with staff employees to ensure compliance with dress code, EHS & QA requirements, customer service requirements and SOPs, advising the Manager or Supervisor of any issues or problems as they arise.
- Performs other department-related clerical duties when assigned.
- Answers phone and dispatch calls when assigned.
- Participates in teams and special projects when asked.
- Assist Manager or Supervisor with the implementation of SOPs for examiner services in accordance with Quest Diagnostics guidelines.
- With direction and guidance from Manager or Supervisor, and having appropriate training guidelines, act as a mentor and resource person for new employees providing support for department protocols, practices and procedures.
- Assist with the distribution of technical information and communications to the workgroup.
- Travel and flexible hours are required.
- All other duties as assigned, within the scope of the position.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Hartford, CT, USA