National Business Development Manager
at Assetlink Services Pty Ltd
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||17 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a full time National Business Development Manager to join the high – performing sales team located in Sydney.
Reporting to the General Manager, Business Development & Client Relations, you will be responsible for selling the benefits of Assetlink’s service to major new accounts within the cleaning, security, waste services and aged care sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
The National BDM, has second in-charge responsibility to the General Manager, Business Development, and will be responsible to take the lead in directing the sales and marketing team as well as managing key national corporate customers with the focus of delivery of growth through specialisation.
This role requires you to identify business opportunities, develop a pipeline of opportunities and provide strategic direction to the senior leadership team regarding the growth opportunities related to various business streams within the Assetlink portfolios.
ASSETLINK’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT:
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.
Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth
- New business development within new major multi state and New Zealand accounts
- Help buyers to discover the value they can gain from Assetlink’s services
- Assist in developing a client engagement strategy aligned to overall company strategic goals
- Grow a robust pipeline of commercially viable new business opportunities
- Drive the overall tender process – providing leadership, coordination, and decision making for the overall bid team
- Deliver revenue growth targets that meet or exceed success metrics
- Manage collaborative partnerships to drive innovation and growth
- Gain intimate knowledge of the client’s business, strategies, plans and focus
- Build deep relationships with key individuals as outlined in the prospecting touch plans
- Prioritise successful internal stakeholder relationships and communication
Sales / BD