National Marketing Manager
at Precise Business Solutions
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2020||10 year(s) or above||Social Media Marketing,Digital Channels,Product Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
National Marketing Manager
- Attractive salary package and benefits for the right candidate
- Rare opportunity for a Senior Strategic Marketer based in Sydney
- Deliver innovation and drive change for an international brand
A new and challenging opportunity has been created for a National Marketing Manager for one of the world’s largest agency groups. Our client is looking for a Senior National Marketing Manager to jointer rapidly growing business who can deliver amazing customer experience.
- 10-15 years experience in traditional marketing with leadership experience in a retail oriented industry
- Strong strategic marketing background with a deep understanding of all ATL and BTL activities and management of all digital channels
- A broad understanding and experience with digital technologies with particularly a strong focus on digital and social media marketing including designing channels and touch points
- Product Management and NPD experience
- Ability to manage, lead and inspire a large complex team of specialists
- Tertiary qualified within Marketing or related discipline (mandatory)
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy the award-winning, world renowned benefits that this large organisation has to offer
ABOUT THE ROLE
It is a newly created position and part of the executive and senior leadership marketing team and reports directly to the General Manager for this brand.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside with the GM to translate high level product, brand positioning and communications strategy into effective digital, social media and traditional marketing tactics and campaigns that drive profitable sales, targeted market share gain and growth and enhance
customer experience. This involves the development as well as the implementation of the overall strategic marketing plans across paid media channels as well as product development for new and the existing portfolio to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
This is a Brisbane based role, we welcome interstate candidates to apply but the role must be based in Brisbane (no exceptions).
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to deliver outstanding customer experience
- Provide strategic direction to a team of specialists that executes multi faceted marketing campaigns including EDM campaigns, SEO and SEM.
- Develop brand plans and traditional marketing / communications campaigns
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns, develop and implement improvement ideas
- Budget and manage local marketing spend
- Develop and drive communications strategy alongside the GM
- Develop new and manage the existing product and promotion portfolio
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR