Network and Security Administration Manager
Dallas, Texas, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Sep, 2022||Not Specified||03 Jun, 2022||3 year(s) or above||Server Configuration,Ccna,Ccse,Sponsorship,Production Experience,Palo Alto Networks,Cisa,Cisco,Security Analysis,Computer Science,Troubleshooting,Security Operations Center,Automation,Business Process,Iso,Microsoft,Scripting,Interpersonal Skills,Security+||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Homecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is a market leader in healthcare software development providing mobile cloud-based solutions for clinical, operational, and financial improvement of homecare and hospice agencies throughout the United States. Our software enables real time solutions for wireless information exchange and communication between office staff, field staff, and physicians.
Our success is fueled by our talented technology teams that are driven by their passion to make a difference in patient care. Our employees work in a culture that is guided by values of caring, action, respect, excellence, and smile (a positive attitude). If you want to work in a role where your skills have a direct influence on patient care, Homecare Homebase is the next step in your career. We are hiring technologists that want to make a difference.
- Proficient with scripting (eg. Bash - Powershell).
- Proficient with security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls.
- Proficient with administration of Linux or other Unix variants ( Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc ) in a production environment.
- Proficient with networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
- Proficient with monitoring and correlation solutions such as Splunk, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, or SCOM.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, bias for action and the ability to dive deep.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and driving issues to resolution.
- Excellent ability to align business process and requirements with a technical implementation.
- Write and contribute to project plans, engineering level documentation, and develop operational excellent standard operating procedures and run books with a bias towards automation.
- Ability to apply continuous improvement practices.
- Leverage systems management and automation with self-repair rather than relying on alarming and human intervention.
- Develop appropriate metrics and monitors to ensure operational excellence for services being supported.
- 3+ years experience in 24x7 production environments.
- 2+ years experience in a management role.
- 2+ years of work experience in and/or management of a Security Operations Center in a production Enterprise or SaaS environment.
- 3+ years production experience with one or more of the following: Windows and/or Linux administration, network device administration and management (Palo Alto preferred), storage device administration and management (Pure preferred).
- Experience with Healthcare industry HIPAA regulations (similar regulated industry experience considered ie. PCI, SOX).
- Experience with cybersecurity’s five functions (Identify, Protect, Defend, Respond and Sustain).
- DevOps mindset practitioner and change agent.
- Experience working in an Agile and/or SAFe environment.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION / TRAINING:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related (equivalent experience considered).
- Candidates with relevant certifications are preferred, including but not limited to the following:
- ITIL Foundations
- Palo Alto Networks: CCSE, CNSA/E, CSAE, CCET
- Cisco: CCT, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CyberOps
- Security analysis (Security+, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA)
- Security management\architecture (CASP+, CISSP, NCSF)
- Security engineering (Azure SAE, GCWIN, GCUX, PCCSA\CCNA)
- Information security auditing (CISA, CIA, GSNA, ISO)
- Configuration: RHCE-Ansible
- Linux – RHCE, CompTIA Linux+, GCUX, LPI
- Microsoft: Azure Administrator, MCSE
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions
Responsibilities for the Network and Security Administration Manager can vary, but should include:
- Act as a technical leader and point of escalation and provide technical direction to team-members and evangelize best practices and methodologies.
- Leading and managing a team of individual contributors and their ongoing talent development.
- Stay current on applicable industry trends and integrated technologies.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with scrum teams, engineers, architects, vendors, contractors and leadership.
- Leverage, support, and advocate the use of configuration management tools for infrastructure in a hybrid cloud model.
- Align system capabilities to overall solution and business strategy.
- Support IT Service Management processes including incident, problem and change.
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Computer science engineering math or related (equivalent experience considered
Dallas, TX, USA