Node.js Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
at lengoo GmbH
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||16 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
As a Backend Engineer, you will be working with a dynamic, international tech team based in Berlin that has been operational for the last 2 years. Your mission is to design and develop a micro-service architecture that integrates at its core the best engineering practises and the latest generation of machine translation research.
- Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, research potential solutions, rapidly build prototypes, and distill and communicate what was learned, expected risks, necessary resources, and potential security concerns.
- Provide high-level technical design, strategy roadmap development, and technical architecture related to our existing and new services and related infrastructure used by our front-end engineers.
- Assure that our architectures are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility.
- Communicate strategies and processes around our services to cross-functional groups.
- Hack or learn whatever you want during bi-weekly learning afternoon.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance