Nuclear Civil/Structural Engineer, PEng- Remote Canada
at KA Engineering
Ontario, Ontario, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||07 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Civil Engineering,Autocad,Sharepoint,Microstation||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
NUCLEAR CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER, PENG- REMOTE CANADA
K&A Engineering Consulting – White Plains, NY is a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the Power Delivery industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Our company has earned its reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adapting. We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and employees in the industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative range of services for dozens of projects around the country. The company’s team members are passionate about engineering, infrastructure, and design, and understand our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Due to Company growth, we are actively seeking a Substation Civil/Structural Engineer to join our team remotely to support some Nuclear projects in Ontario, Canada.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Civil Engineering or related degree
- Must hold a Canadian Professional Engineer License (PEng)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in civil and structural designs
- Design experience using MicroStation, AutoCAD, or related tools.
- Flexibility, creative problem-solving and above-average interpersonal/ communication/ collaboration (Team) skills are required.
- Proficient in using enterprise communication software (SharePoint, MS Teams, or similar platforms)
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Design and review of civil/ structural aspects of a nuclear plant
- Coordinate design activities to maintain project schedules, ensure successful project completion in site visits, station walkdowns, estimating, and attending project meetings.
- Site visual inspections, condition assessments, and recommendations for remedial repairs
- Obtain surveys and verify dimensions and elevations required.
- Overall site plan and truck/trailer access, specific review of mobile access plans.
- Civil engineering lead and advisor for all projects and the capital program.
- Develop permits and waivers matrix.
Engineering Design / R&D
Civil engineering or related degree