Occupational Therapist - Burswood Head Office
at Senses Australia
Burswood, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 May, 2020||USD 42 Hourly||05 Jan, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you a therapist looking to make a difference in the lives of people with a disability? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Senses Australia has been providing world class disability services to the Western Australian community for more than 120 years. Every day, we help well over 650 children, adults and seniors with a wide range of disabilities reach their full potential. The number of individuals choosing Senses Australia as their provider of choice is growing more and more each week – this is why we need you to join our team!
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to deliver services in the Perth Metro region (all areas), whose values align with ours, strive for excellence and are passionate in providing the best possible service to people with a disability. Our allied health professionals encourage clients and their families to have choice and control over their services, achieve their goals in their individual plans including improved wellbeing, healthier relationships, participation in their chosen community and independence.
- Limited term Part-time role (0.5 FTE) until February 2021 (with a possibility of an extension).
- Providing Occupational Therapy services to clients within Senses Australia’s Disability Professional Services.
- Assess, plan and develop discipline specific programs and regimes relevant to client’s individual service plans.
- Assess and prescribe adaptive and therapeutic equipment as required to meet individual client needs.
- Act as a consultant to other professionals, support staff, caregivers and local community regarding specific services provided to the client.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Hold a current and valid first aid certificate (with at least 12 months validity left before renewal is required).
Burswood WA, Australia