at Martinus Rail
Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||5 year(s) or above||Deliverables,Environment Management,Balance,Professional Communication,Stakeholder Management,Health,Teams,Risk||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are urgently seeking an experienced Overhead Head Wiring (OHW) Supervisor to work on the Forestville Airport Link in Perth.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Coordinate the work and performance of teams & any subcontractors to achieve project outcomes
- Support the team in the successful delivery of the OHW scope of works
- Contribute to development of work methods and plan daily/weekly production work schedules
- Supervise project staff and review deliverables to ensure compliance with technical and quality standards
- Provide and take leadership responsibility in health, safety, and environment management
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder management through positive, proactive, and professional communication to keep key personnel informed
- Complete progress reporting, and activities, reports for shift handovers and consistent regular reporting to the Superintendent or Project Manager
- Ensure compliance of commercial and financial costs including budgets and implications of directions within your authority limits
- Identify and mitigate risks prior to works commencing, communicate with and engage relevant stakeholders to control risk and contribute to build a risk management culture
- Select, train, and develop leading hands and ensure the observance of safety, other work standards and fair and reasonable application of industrial agreements
- Minimum advanced diploma (electrical or mechanical desirable)
- 5 years’ experience in a construction/engineering environment
- Delivery of OHW works- Technical competency and understanding in the area that supervising
Site Engineering / Project Management
Perth WA, Australia