at AGM Tech Solutions
Remote, Oregon, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Oct, 2022||USD 190000 Annual||11 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Looking for an infrastructure architecture mindset.
- Experience in Openstack advanced designs required
- Hands-on experience with large OpenStack designs to architect and implement for a Greenfield project
- Openstack cloud
- Vmware experience would be a plus
- The role will require a deep and broad understanding of architecture, features, and integration capabilities of the infrastructure technology domain; and will develop strategies and roadmaps that ensure optimal performance and productivity for Company professionals
- Proven ability to develop private cloud architectures and designs that incorporate high availability, automation, operations supportability and scalability to a high volume, rapidly growing world-class digital business.
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for BU or Enterprise-wide new product and solution development initiatives. Influences and governs current and strategic architectural blueprints.
- Establishes infrastructure technology architectures, standards, test plans, design templates and governance
- Proven ability to assist in providing technology analysis, recommendation, and business case development for client requests requiring new or enhanced products/services to ensure the development of efficient systems in alignment with company strategic direction.
- Proven ability to conduct vendor/product analysis, evaluation, certification and recommendation of new or enhanced IT vendor products/services
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate and solicit input from other IT Disciplines when developing solutions, roadmaps and vision.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $180,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remot
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other