Operations Executive - Contract Origination
at Al Futtaim
Dubai City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||14 Jun, 2021||1 year(s) or above||Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To support business by maximising approvals of auto finance deals (brokerage) and In-house lending & lease deals by following stipulated processes and guidelines.
To coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the administration of:
- Pre-screening and account / entity creation
- Bank placements
- Bank follow-ups and updates
- LOI/LPO validation
- LAN generation & AECB scoring
- Contract issuance
Education : University graduate
Skills & Experience Essential
- At least 1-year experience in a retail/consumer banking environment either in outdoor sales, or in back-office sales/ops coordination functions, or retail credit functions.
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level).
- General understanding of Auto industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Languages Fluent English. Arabic would be advantage.
- Ability to maintain a good Tracking system on applications for better management of business.
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Focal point of contact for all business parties involved in the Auto finance/Lease transaction. i.e. between panel Banks/Hertz/HO In-house and dealership
- Data validation alongside documentation check at the onset of deal submission by the Business team
- Basic credit parameters check before submitting the deal to the Bank/Hertz/IHF
- Ensure Turnaround time is tracked and maintained as per stipulated SLA
- Follow up with Bankers and AFF credit team for feedbacks on each deal
- Communicate feedbacks accurately to the Showroom managers for their subsequent action
- Track and Record Showroom manager errors
- Communicating the MISs to the respective authorities for further actions
- Conducting hygiene checks on MISs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all products and sales processes are following UAE regulators and AFF guidelines
- Recording data in systems and other data sheets as required by business and Management
- Knowing basic outline of credit policies of all partner banks & AFF
- Challenging the Bankers for declines and any additional documentation requested over and above the basic
- Validating the LOI and LPOs received from the Banks
- Issue loan agreements for PLOAN, IHF and Lease products
- Feedback on process gaps, bank policies and showroom requirements to be communicated on regular basis to Operations Manager
- Tracking and recording Lease deal details in the Lease Tracker
- Generating Lease Agreement and Annexure for the customers upon Approval from Hertz
- Following up and recording data until the vehicle is delivered
- Checking documents for personal loans
- Create LAN for PL
- Using internal tool, check for customer eligibility
- Communicate the requirements and final feedback on the deal to the showroom manager
- Pre-screening of documents before DOA takes decision
- Track and Record the deal under Personal Loan MIS
- Ensure the completed pack of Personal loan is submitted to Showroom Accounts Team
- Emirati Staff Auto Advance(ESAA) document validation and co-ordination with sales team
- Assist the Head Office Authorities with any Project requirements \
- Evolving together with the growing and changing organisation
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Sales / Operations
Dubai City, UAE.