at Skinatomy Laser Clinic
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||3 year(s) or above||English,Collaboration,Operations Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Skinatomy Laser Clinic uses state-of-the-art technology to provide the latest advancements in laser aesthetic services. We are a leading provider of multiple skincare solutions and we are currently seeking an Operations Manager who can provide an oversight to a team of employees and provide training to ensure the clinic runs smoothly. This individual will implement procedures, provide information to the owner and generate ideas to help increase productivity. The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for managing day to day operations and the implementation of new strategies through effective leadership. The Operations Manager is to ensure that overall operations are executed including client care, customer service and developing a strong team of employees.
QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate, and positively communicate professionally with staff and peers at all levels.
- Must possess excellent communication, collaboration and organization skills, have training and development experience.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including some nights and weekends as needed.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating why you would be an excellent candidate or this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed
Experience: Minimum 3 years (Preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- operations management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Direct daily activities to meet efficiency and profit goals.
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Lead and shape new initiatives to meet organizational goals.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods within budgetary limits.
- Negotiate and monitor specific budgets, controlling costs where possible.
- Guide hiring, management, and scheduling of employees to meet key needs.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures.
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
Sales / BD
Toronto, ON, Canada