Ops Specialist: Employee Relations
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||10 Jul, 2022||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Structure, Grade & Reporting Division Human Resources Department Employee Relations Reports To Senior Manager: Employee Relations
Working directly with the Employee Relations Leadership team to provide end to end professional administrative and reporting support, which is compliant with Company policy, procedures, and current legislation. Ensures that governance, compliance and best practice is consistently applied across all ER related reporting and admin activities. Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
- Serves as principal source of information and reporting for the Employee Relations team.
- Monitors ER related expenditure and reconciles invoices and expense statements.
- Support the ER team to deliver a best-in-class ER service, and one which demonstrates clear value to all stakeholders.
- Collates and maintain an online employee relations record/filing system.
- Prepares reports and enters and updates employee relations case files.
- Support Employee Relations leadership with the provision of ER training for HR colleagues, managers and employees, as required.
- Support the Senior Manager: Employee Relations, and as required the Senior Specialist: Employee Relations, in the management of all ER matters such preparation of briefs for counsel, case preparatory work and ad-hoc project related activities.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and build strong partnerships across all levels of the Human Resources team.
- Support the Senior Manager: Employee Relations with input into the annual ER CoE budget forecast in relation to the previous year spend and future needs.
- Report on metrics (value and impact made to the organisation) to Employee Relations leadership and/or other relevant internal stakeholders (when required).
- Monitor and report on compliance with statutory and practice regulations and overall risk mitigation strategies.
- Support, as and when required, relating to requirements around audits, reporting and the provision of documentation to the Department of Labour. Functional Skills
Ethical and value-based judgement and decision making
Data analytics and insights
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Communication skills Behavioural Competencies 1. Job Match Rating 2. Delivering Results 3. Meeting customer expectations 4. Decision Making 5. Handling Pressure 6. Communication and Impact Qualifications Relevant Degree/Diploma (NQF 6) Experience
3 years’ experience in the Employee Relations field/environment Certifications / Professional Registration None Special Requirements/ Employment Condition Work Characteristics Remote Wor
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa