at GBC Facility Services
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Dec, 2020||USD 25 Hourly||23 Sep, 2020||4 year(s) or above||Quickbooks,Service Orientation,Bookkeeping,Interpersonal Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Experience in recruitment, admissions, sales or marketing environment.
- Experience with tasks requiring attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Quickbooks a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Superior customer service orientation and demonstrated initiative.
- The ability to work independently.
Job Types: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 4 years (Preferred)
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Process payroll
- Union remittances
- Follow up with clients
- Report financials directly to chief executive officer
HR / Administration / IR
Toronto, ON, Canada