Pedestrian Flow Modeller & Analyst
at BuroHappold Engineering
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Aug, 2022||Not Specified||07 May, 2022||N/A||Rhino,Civil Engineering,Cad,Spatial Analysis,Grasshopper,Data Analytics,Mathematics,Databases,Urban Design,Computing,Visualisation,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Buro Happold is recruiting for a Pedestrian Flow Modeller & Analyst to join our Analytics team.
We are seeking a Pedestrian Flow Modeller & Analyst looking for an opportunity to pursue industry leading designs within a vibrant multi-disciplinary practice.
We proudly support hybrid working and our colleagues will be invited to travel to our London, Bath or Manchester office 2-3 days a week
- Manage and deliver a range of consultancy projects for a variety of clients in a variety of sectors including urban, aviation, sports, cultural, education and commercial sectors.
- Gather client requirements, develop project plans, monitor progress, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop static and dynamic models and analysis, carry out site surveys and observations.
- Train and mentor data scientists and simulation experts in modelling and analysis tasks.
- Collaborate with the Product development team to inform the development of next generation of simulation and analytics tools.
- As the role develops, input to preparing scope and fee proposals and contribute to business development
IT Software - Other
Civil Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics
London, United Kingdom