at Chandler Macleod
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Feb, 2020||USD 56000 Annual||28 Nov, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Personal Assistant | 6 Month Opportunity
- Fantastic Central Location
- Make this role your own
Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the NSW Government and has partnered with NSW Government Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant who can provide exceptional and comprehensive executive support to a senior executive to assist in the management and delivery of operational business plans and services.
This is a great opportunity for a meticulous organiser who can anticipate the needs of not only their manager but also the wider team.
- Provide quality and efficient executive support services including exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality to facilitate and support the optimal use of the Executive’s time to deliver business objectives;
- Manage the Executive’s diary appointments, records and correspondence, coordinate travel bookings and schedules, and provide meeting support to facilitate effective executive operational management;
- Analyse, assess and prioritise enquiries, requests and issues to initiate action and ensure timely response including preparing, reviewing and coordinating sensitive business submissions, briefing notes, reports and correspondence;
- Research, collate and coordinate reports/briefings, advice and background information on complex policy and operational matters to assist and support the Executive making informed decisions or actions;
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative practices, systems and procedures within the operational area/directorate/division to optimise efficiency, implement required improvements and deliver of quality outcomesRequired Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office
- Dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of those within the community
If successful, you will also need to undergo a NSW Police Check.
If you are immediately available and eager to find your next opportunity with a leading employer, please register your interest in this position by applying TODAY!
HR / Administration / IR
Sydney NSW, Australia