at Synaco Global Recruitment Pty Ltd
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||14 Dec, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to assist a not-for profit organisation in Darwin. This position will be on a casual basis to support the office for a temporary period of approx. 3 months.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Min. 3-4 years Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle competing demands simultaneously;
- High-level communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a small team; and
- Highly developed assertiveness skills in order to effectively keep managment appraised of deadlines and other meeting requirements.
If you are currently looking for a short-term high level office support role and live in Darwin, please click on APPLY now or email your current resume to Christina.Erb@synacoglobal.com.au. For more information, please contact Christina Erb at the Darwin office on 08 8981 5154.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply. Please note that only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Darwin NT, Australia