Portfolio Analyst/Data Analytics
at iKas International
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Mar, 2020||GBP 400 Annual||28 Oct, 2019||N/A||Data Analytics,Asset Management,Data Analysis,Mutual Funds,Interpersonal Skills,Collaborative Environment,Separate Accounts,Front Office,Finance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Portfolio Analyst - Investment Operations - Data Analysis - Client Support - Pooled Funds - Segregated portfolios - Processing - Transfer Agency - Unit Dealing - Investment Support - Fund Pricing - Operations - Operational Risk - Risk Mitigation - Ad Hoc - Fund Accounting - Pricing - Banking - Asset - Finance
iKas International are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Analyst on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to grow out their team. Sitting within one of the banks most business-critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Portfolio Analyst who has a solid background in providing Data Analytics within Asset Management.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering within an Asset Management company as a Portfolio Analyst or Data Analyst (Front Office). You will have exceptional Data Analytics and Portfolio Analysis skills with the capability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Portfolio Analysis experience
- Excellent exposure to Data Analytics
- 1-3 years of Asset Management Operational experience
- Able to perform routine duties and data analysis for mutual funds or separate accounts.
- Reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required
- Bachelors in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking ‘APPLY NOW’, you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
Please refer the Job description for details
Analytics & Business Intelligence
London, United Kingdom