Premier Insurance Specialist
at Ambition - Singapore
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||09 Nov, 2019||N/A||Finance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Experience in Bancassurance products eg Universal Life etc.
- Proven strong sales record and documents
- Relevant insurance certifications
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business
- You will provide advisory services on Universal Life and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products.
- You will be working closely together with a team of Relationship Managers on joint client meetings and preparing insurance proposals.
- You will be providing advice and solutions to customers in wealth accumulation, retirement planning and endowment planning.
- You will also ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on Universal life and other Premier Bancassurance products.
Banking / Insurance