Principal Architect, Planning Analyst
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - 28202
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Sep, 2022||Not Specified||02 Jun, 2022||7 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Serve as a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled business acumen.
- Support sales teams in developing Salesforce value propositions that align with our customers business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics.
- Provide thought leadership and act as the trusted technical adviser to the business and technology leadership team.
- Provide architectural guidance in the respective domains and provide guidance to the project teams in implementing the architecture.
- Conduct review sessions in ensuring adherence to the Enterprise architecture standards and recommendations.
- Identify, define, document, and demonstrate best practices in the assigned domains.
- Work as part of Architecture group, as well as business alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition. Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach.
IT Software - Other
The job offered or acceptable alternate occupation
Charlotte, NC, USA