Product Development Support Coordinator
at Tempur Sealy International Inc
Trinity, North Carolina, USA - 27370
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||04 Jun, 2021||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Technical school graduate or equivalent experience in mattress/foundation manufacture.
- 2 years experience in bedding or associated industry.
- Basic skills in operation of sewing equipment and/or bedding assembly techniques.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical ideas through oral and/or written reports.
- Able to effectively translate component measurements to recorded data for further analysis.
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1124607&d=CorporateCareerSite&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000725790706
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Operate manual, semi-automatic and computer controlled quilting and sewing equipment for manufacture of prototype mattresses and foundations and their associated components.
- Operate various manual and semi-automatic tools used in the manufacture and assembly of mattresses, foundations and their associated components.
- Support function for Designers and Cover Launch Manager in making prototypes, master covers and covers that support the work on the specifications.
- Modify mattress and foundation constructions and their associated components as necessary to produce required product prototype designs.
- Recommend changes to product, materials and processes to enhance manufacture.
- Advise on feasibility, enhancements and economics of proposed product manufacturing techniques.
- Produce components, assemble complete prototypes, and determine and report on the best method of assembly.
- Participate in product teardowns and record details of construction and component characteristics for further analysis.
- Participate with other Research and Development functions where warranted to facilitate new product and process development.
- Assist in plant equipment evaluation and selection when warranted for major installations.
- Strong sewing skills (prefer industrial sewing machine experience)
- Pattern making skills including flat pattern method and draping are required.
- Good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination
- Proficiency in cutting materials according to patterns, and setting up and operating a sewing machine, is required for this job.
- Competency in fixing minor problems related to stitching and use mechanical abilities to adjust controls that regulate speed, thread tension and dimensions for pleats, tucks and gathers.
- Manual dexterity is needed to manipulate materials through the sewing process.
- Deal with routine assigned chores consistent with daily Research Center operation including shipping, receiving, equipment maintenance, meeting setup and cleanup.
- Complete all other projects as assigned by supervisor.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Trinity, NC, USA