Product Manager - Oncology
at Paladin Labs
Montréal, QC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||28 Oct, 2019||N/A||Communication Skills,Builds Relationships,Pharmaceutical Sales,Forecasting,Training,Metrics,Market Research,Scenario Analysis,Property Management,Life Cycle Planning,Commerce,Critical Thinking,Completion||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
PRODUCT MANAGER - ONCOLOGY
Unique opportunity to build and implement marketing plans that will contribute to the future of Paladin’s Oncology Franchise. We are looking for a motivated product manager that is passionate about teamwork to improve the lives of patients.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Oncology to join our team and lead the development and implementation of marketing plans that will address unmet needs of healthcare professionals and patients. The Product Manager will conduct research to identify key opportunities and challenges, develop a vision for the Oncology Franchise and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to bring the vision to life to ultimately achieve short and long term objectives.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences or Commerce;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical brand management;
- Knowledge of changing Canadian pharmaceutical landscape (Regulatory, Compliance, Medical, Provincial Reimbursement, PMPRB, PAAB);
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales;
- Be able to travelling for approximatively 20% of the time.
- Gather market insights via market research, field visits, conferences, customer meetings, etc. and leverage the insights that will drive results by focusing on key barriers and opportunities;
- Develop and gain management approvals for annual marketing plans including strategy, budget and forecasts. Translates marketing plans and forecasts into tactical business plans to achieve financial objectives of the brand;
- Execute tactical business plans within budget, on-time and compliantly. Work with internal stakeholders, agencies and KOLs to ensure effective implementation of plans. Establish success metrics, monitor progress versus plans and recommend adjustments as needed;
- Enable the sales team with clear plans of actions (POA), messaging, promotional tools, training materials and workshops. Lead well-thought out Sales Meeting sessions to provide sales team with clear direction and confidence;
- Act as a brand champion and expert on product. Gather and maintain up-to-date information on the market, customers, sales, market share, competition and information with promotional potential;
- Work with multidisciplinary teams (Operations, Finance, Business Development, Regulatory, Compliance and Medical, etc) to meet organizational requirements and achieve product objectives.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Sciences or commerce
Montréal, QC, Canada