at Air Liquide
Cambridge, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||20 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability - with a strong commitment to climate change and energy transition at the heart of its strategy. The company’s customer-centric transformation strategy aims at profitable, regular and responsible growth over the long term. It relies on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization implemented by the Group worldwide. Through the commitment and inventiveness of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Air Liquide’s revenue amounted to more than 20 billion euros in 2020. Air Liquide is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (compartment A) and belongs to the CAC 40, EURO STOXX 50 and FTSE4Good indexes
Missions and Responsibilities
The main object and purpose of this position consists in taking orders from the various satellites, analyzing data in order to respect the required deadlines and purchasing materials from external suppliers, while promoting ALC’s quality and safety objectives.
- Coordinates product orders: Coordinates orders in keeping with shipping deadlines established by the market. Receives orders from the clients. Enters the orders in the planning software. Issues manufacturing orders (work sheet that follows production and is related to the client’s order) for the plant.
- Tracks production: Analyses the information pertaining to the orders in order to track production. Uses the data to track orders that are not available or are pending. Checks all of the production steps in order to make sure that orders are tracked completely and efficiently.
- Purchases products: Purchases products from external suppliers. Makes sure that the raw materials needed to manufacture filling products are available in the plant. Also purchase products to be sold to customers.
- Communicates information to the satellites: Provides information about the prices from the pre-established price list along with certain technical details to the clients. Informs clients about different delays and ensures a follow-up jointly with those involved in the process. Finds information about products by contacting the Production Manager or the chemists.
- Manages inventory: Using the planning tool (inventory management) issues a shipping proposal for each order. Adjusts the inventory in keeping with product availability. Checks the quantities against the delivery slips and enters corrections in the system. Transmits the delivery slips to the clients to confirm the order.
- Quality/Safety: Manages the shipment of dangerous commodities. Contacts an external shipping company and prepares the safety documents for shipping the products. Collects the analysis certificates signed by the chemist and redistributes them to the customers (satellites). Promotes ALC’s safety and quality objectives. Knows and respect the procedures as indicated in the ALC Quality Manual. Makes sure that appropriate corrective and preventive measures are implemented in response to customer claims.
- Process improvement: Makes sure that procedures are implemented properly. Works in cooperation with his/her team and multifunctional teams to continuously improve work processes. Analyses his/her activities, identifies the causes of problems and proposes adapted corrective measures.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information on our company, visit us online at www.airliquide.ca or our career page at http://www.airliquide.ca/en/careers.html.
Air Liquide Canada adheres to an employment equity program and strives to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters fairness, respect and diversity.
In accordance with our Accessibility Policy, accommodations will be made, where possible, when candidates with disabilities make their needs known in advance.
At Air Liquide, we value the health and safety of our customers, patients and employees. As such, we strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and all future employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to maintain such fully vaccinated status.
Job Reference: CA0568
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Collects the analysis certificates signed by the chemist and redistributes them to the customers (satellites).
Cambridge, ON, Canada