at Mainframe Studios
Vancouver, BC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||18 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||18 Dec, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Project Management Skills,Excel,Interpersonal Skills,Outlook,Confidentiality||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Mainframe Studios is on the lookout for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team! Do you have a couple projects under your belt? Are you looking to bring your experience to an exciting new project? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in 3D animation.
- Working knowledge of pipeline management tools, such as Shotgun is an asset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Must have strong communication (both verbally and written) and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.
- Assists the Producers, Directors, and the Production Managers on all areas of front-end and back-end production such as story, script, artwork, animation and post production.
- Enters and maintains production data such as artwork, scripts, storyboards, CG models, sets and backgrounds, layout and animation and LRC.
- Prepares and distributes casting materials such as sides, scripts and artwork.
- Produces and distributes production reports.
- Schedules meetings and reviews and ensures that preparations are made to facilitate these sessions.
- Records and publishes notes from meetings.
- Works with digital tracking systems to update production information.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Aligns and engages with the values of Mainframe: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Additional duties as requested.
IT Software - Other
Vancouver, BC, Canada