at Rally Health
Draper, Utah, USA - 84020
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||10 Aug, 2022||1 year(s) or above||It,Consideration,High Performance Teams,Healthcare Industry,Color,Keywords,Drug Free Workplace,Flexible Schedule,Excel,Addition,Client Requirements,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Production Coordinator is responsible for oversight and management of various products and services offered by the Communication Operations internal production team. This role will support steady-state workflow responsibilities, and will perform administrative functions such as reporting, data entry and inventory management.
- High School Diploma/GED or 3+ years of communications experience
- 1+ years working in MS Word and Excel
- 1+ years of experience demonstrating proficient verbal and written communication skills in a business environment
- 1+ years demonstrating excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in a business environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to learn to use new software and take on new responsibilities to align with the changing demands of our internal production team
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work between the hours of 8am - 8 pm, Monday-Friday
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ years of mail room experience that includes any of the following responsibilities: Sorting mail, scanning documents, printing documents, or generating shipping labels.
- 1+ year of inventory management and/or placing orders through a web portal or directly with a supply vendor.
- 1 + years of working in the healthcare industry demonstrating a basic understanding of the regulations associated with PHI documentation (Protected Health Information)
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, Optum, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, Production Coordinator, Production, Draper, UT, #Re
- Responsible for completing all day-to-day production activities for projects and programs as assigned
- Primary job focus will be sorting and scanning inbound mail but will also be required to support our print production team as needed
- Must maintain a clean and organized work area and be able to follow all standard operating procedures for the workflows they are assigned to support
- Works with production team to meet all client requirements and performance guarantees
- Builds positive working relationships with peers to drive engagement and productivity
- Supports records management and reporting activities as assigned
- Supports inventory management and organization as assigned
- Must be willing to learn to use new software and take on additional workflow responsibilities to align with the changing demands of our production team
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Draper, UT, USA