Proficient Behaviour Support Practitioner (PBSP) - Sydney Metro
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Dec, 2020||USD 38 Hourly||23 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Career development under the nationally recognised Capability Framework
- Flexible Work Arrangements promoting a strong work/life balance
- Hourly rate is $38.85 - negotiable dependent on skills and experience
WHO WE ARE:
Northcott has 90 years delivering supports to its valued customers across NSW. Our values are RESPECTFUL, BRAVE and INNOVATIVE; values we live and breathe in every step we take to help our customers achieve their goals. Northcott is able to draw upon a wealth of experience which enables personal and professional development as well as measured growth across our business. With that in mind, we offer a range of benefits and inclusive culture to all our staff. We recognise that our staff, at all levels, are the driving force behind seeing our valued customers continue to reach their goals.
Northcott is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited agency resumes or applications.
When applying internally, Northcott employees are required to notify their Manager and should be aware that their Manager may be asked to endorse their application
Northcott is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Reasonable adjustments will be made where necessary to make sure our recruitment process is inclusive.
Essential pre-employment checks will be conducted to ensure compliance is met.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Northcott has multiple full time and part time Proficient Behaviour Support Practitioner roles available across our Sydney Metro area. The sites are:
- Campbelltown, Hurstville, Parramatta and Penrith
These roles align with the new Behaviour Support Capability Framework. As a Proficient Behaviour Practitioner, you will be part of a team delivering person centred behaviour supports to our customers and stakeholders at Northcott.
ON A DAILY BASIS, THE ROLE MAY INCLUDE:
- Develop both Comprehensive and Interim Behaviour Support plans that meet NDIS commission requirements for the use of Restricted Practices and support their implementation.
- Deliver a range of Person Centred behaviour supports to a varied caseload.
- Provide capacity building supports to teams within Northcott
- Review and evaluation of individual caseloads as part of on-going practice supervision
- Mentoring of Core Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Opportunities to identify and participate in professional development
For more insight, please read the attached position description. If you have further questions, please contact Steve McGeachy at email@example.com
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE:
- Eligible to work as an NDIS Commission approved Behaviour Support Practitioner.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience of delivering behaviour support services
- A tertiary qualification such as Psychology, Social Work or other relevant allied health area
- Experience in the disability and/or community sector is desirable.
- The ability to meet all of Northcotts role specific KPI’s
IT Software - Other
Coffs Harbour NSW, Australia