Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Apr, 3811||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2019||N/A||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Date Posted: September 11, 2019
Our client seeks the services of a Project Administrator, Perth based for a 12 month contract.
- All-rounder required to support project.
- Assist with project documentation such as manuals, documents, presentations, Purchase orders, project financial preparation etc
- Provide admin support to Project Managers and Supervisors
- Weekly reporting for meetings
- Assist with onboarding of new employees – requesting uniform, PPE, tools and devices as per requirements
- General responses to client enquiries/requests
- Experience working on a mine site (this is a Perth based role but knowledge of how sites operate is beneficial)
- Strong Administration Experience
- Previous experience supporting projects
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Thrives to exceed clients expectations
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Perth WA, Australia