Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - 55406
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||25 Jul, 2022||1 year(s) or above||Project Coordination,Microsoft Office||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
EnviroBate is a specialty construction contractor with more than 100 employees who remediate environmental conditions in homes and commercial buildings. We have been making the world a safer place for more than 30 years.
We need a positive, process-oriented person to help us coordinate our environmental construction projects. You will work with our project managers daily to help setup construction jobs, and support accounting by billing customers, coordinating receivables. Overall, you, along with another project coordinator, will be a facilitator for our office team to help us keep our strong reputation with customers and ensure high efficiency operations. You will play a vital role at EnviroBate.
EnviroBate provides a casual but hard-working environment with strong benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability, AD&D, and 401k.
$24-26 per hour or commensurate with experience
Essential Duties of a Project Coordinator:
· Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other regulator documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
· Collect and report on accounts receivable/accounts payable.
· Payroll support.
· Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· Support clear communication between office and field.
· Support the general office environment.
· Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, 30 minutes for lunch.
Education: High school diploma. Two year or four-year accounting degree preferred.
Knowledge and Skills required:
· Project Coordinator or administrative support experience for 5+ years.
· Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Microsoft Office, managing files and records.
· Computer Acumen – Confident using and learning new software applications.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Process oriented and highly accountable to complete projects with limited direction.
Additional skills preferred but not mandatory:
· Construction experience.
· Accounting experience with AP/AR.
· Payroll experience.
· Process improvement, process reengineering or process documentation experience.
· Accounting software experience such as ProContractor.
· English and Spanish fluency.
EnviroBate is an EEO/AA employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN 55406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Project coordination: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One locatio
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Minneapolis, MN, USA