Lima, Lima, Peru - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Jul, 2022||Not Specified||10 Mar, 2022||N/A||Ownership,Project Management Skills,Coaching,Teams,Development Centers,Latin America,Start Ups,Nearshore||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are looking for a PM allocated in Latam.
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Well practiced in Jira use, coaching, team organization, and administration
- Ability to concisely summarize and communicate information and data to meet the needs of varying audiences
- Adaptive to quick changes and excels in fast paced environments
- Top level project management skills; the ability to guide teams toward on budget, transparent delivery, within scope and agreed timelines.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership, persistence, and a collaborative nature when working with teams
Laboral Benefits: Work from Home, Insurance policy, Trainings, English classes, Great work environment, Career Path, Multicultural work, Flexible schedules, Wellness programs, Birthday day off, Christmas eve and more.
About us: We are a global company that provides innovation services and software engineering solutions. Being Nearshore, our services are ideal for all types of companies, from established companies to start-ups. We are based in Silicon Valley for more than 27 years in the market, with more than 7 development centers in Latin America
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Lima, Lima, Peru