at Verint Systems Inc
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Jul, 2022||Not Specified||17 Apr, 2022||N/A||Leadership,Requirements Analysis,Visio,Ms Project,Management Consulting,Management Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTION:
Project Managers plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities of a project to ensure the customer’s goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and budget parameters while effectively advocating on behalf of their customers to resolve issues in a timely manner and thus provide extraordinary customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in technical project management, process/resource management consulting, and/or customer relationship management.
- Ability to manage and conduct resource requirements analysis.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of iterative development, and familiarity with various agile project management methodologies and experience leading projects.
- 25% Travel required.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and location regulations.
- PMP certification desired.
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise scale software deployments highly desirable.
- Proven ability to influence others, demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Software specific working knowledge required of the following: MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (sophisticated user level).
- Reviews project proposal, scope of work and other relevant contracts or information to understand overall project requirements.
- Help drive decisions for natural language model refinement activity that ensures alignment with customer goals, objectives and expected value.
- Determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and resource requirements with sales and leadership.
- Communicates with the customer, internal project team members and management on a consistent basis to ensure project expectations are being met and any concerns or obstacles are addressed immediately.
- Collaborates with the customer and project team members to develop creative solutions in order to accomplish project objectives.
- Establishes overall project - schedules and specific iteration plans, along with necessary resource staffing for the project, and works with management for the assignment of project personnel.
- Builds iteration plans by working with the customer and project team resources to prioritize project tasks, assign owners and track completion progress.Confers with project team resources to outline work plans and understand assigned duties, responsibilities, and estimates for completion.
- Facilitates communication and coordinates the activities and tasks of project team resources to ensure the project is on schedule and within prescribed budget.Reviews the overall project status consistently to adjust schedule, evaluate scope, modify resource allocations and plans as needed.
- Prepares project status reports and executive summaries for team members, management, the customer, or others.
- Collaborates with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Validates project team member estimates to ensure the project goals and objectives are being met with the highest level of efficiency possible.
- Along with project members and the customer, evaluates the overall project plan and makes recommendations for improvements related to resources, tools, process, communication and the like.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies as necessary.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Sydney NSW, Australia