at Sugarman Group
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Oct, 2020||USD 98000 Annual||26 Jul, 2020||N/A||Access,Psychology||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Paediatric Psychologist
- Children and Families
- Not for profit, salary packaging
- Salary Negotiable dependant on experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Location: Sydney metropolitan area
- Full-Time Permanent opportunities
Opportunity available for a passionate Psychologist to join a trans-disciplinary team in a permanent position providing support to families in the local communities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS (EXPERIENCE IN)
- A University degree in Psychology, and registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Sound knowledge and experience in paediatric psychology, Counselling families and Conducting a range of formal paediatric assessments
- Experience delivering therapeutic programs within natural learning environments e.g. centre, home, educational and community-based settings
- Demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- Current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume to register your interest and have that initial discussion. I look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Delivering a range of clinical psychology services to children and implementing family-centred therapeutic and behaviour management programs.
- Supporting children with additional needs, including those with ASD and their families.
- Trans-disciplinary team, the successful Psychologist will be responsible for ensuring the provision of psychology and support services to families who have a child with additional needs.
- Address specific mental health needs of children
- Positive Behaviour Support services to address childrens behaviours of concern
- Participating in trans-disciplinary practice within the team and consultations
- Maintaining a high degree of professional awareness in regard to current evidence-based best practice and research in the field, and ensuring the application of these principles at all times
- Maintaining a clinical caseload
- Completing and complying with all relevant reporting and record keeping associated with clients accessing the services of the Clinical Psychologist under the NDIS, Medicare etc
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
The field and ensuring the application of these principles at all times