at Nursery Supplies Inc
Kissimmee, FL 34758, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 May, 2023||USD 60000 Annual||05 Feb, 2023||2 year(s) or above||Pressure Situations,Vision Insurance,Excel,Dental Insurance,Health Insurance,Consideration,Affirmative Action,Powerpoint,Color,Time Management,Outlook,Jd Edwards||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Nursery Supplies, Inc. provides the horticulture industry with innovative eco-friendly products of the highest quality, large selections, a wide distribution network and unsurpassed customer service. We are dedicated to partnering with our customers to help them grow their business by continually investing in product innovation and ecologically responsible practices.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and other departments and locations to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
- Maintain inventory levels to support production and minimize spending and storage space.
- Analyze spending and initiate projects to reduce costs.
- Find sources for recycled raw materials to meet quantity requirements/specifications to support production goals.
- Secure and analyze quotations from current and potential suppliers.
- Negotiate price and terms of products and services consistent with NSI purchasing practices and procedures.
- Draft and issue purchase orders, send to vendor/supplier, and follow through to completion. Ensure appropriate level of communication with internal customer and/or vendor/supplier.
- Reconcile invoices and identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Manager relative to strategic sourcing to leverage NSI buying power.
- Stay abreast of market trends, market prices, etc. on products and services purchased and make recommendations accordingly.
- Confer with current and prospective suppliers to ensure supplier qualification by determining supply capabilities, transportation logistics, capacities/availability, and legitimacy.
- Partner with internal customers and/or external suppliers to resolve all quality issues.
- Visit supplier facilities to qualify them as new sources and/or assist in the resolution of production, quality, or delivery issues.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Strong knowledge and skill in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong math skills and knowledge with the ability to compute inventory quantities and percentages with the ability to analyze and compare cost differences.
- Ability to establish relationships with internal and external customers with strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work in pressure situations.
- Ability to initiate and manage projects relating to process and purchasing improvements.
- CSCP certification preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems such as JD Edwards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, or GED equivalent required, Associate’s preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain procurement in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell.
- You will stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Nursery Supplies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off.
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kissimmee, FL 34758: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One locatio
Please refer the Job description for details
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Kissimmee, FL 34758, USA