Purchasing Storeroom Clerk (Full Time)
at Montage International
Laguna Beach, California, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||12 Nov, 2019||15 year(s) or above||Drug Free Workplace,Communication Skills,Disabilities,Office Equipment||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
LIVE YOUR PASSION. ADD YOUR MAGIC.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The storeroom clerk will be responsible for the inventory of the Loft kitchen. Ordering, receiving, and managing inventory will be the primary function of this position-using inventory tracking software and record keeping.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously. Must be able to lift up to 15-40 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to walk, stand, sit, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as email@example.com
- The storeroom clerk reports directly to the Chef de Cuisine.
- Researches vendors to source produce.
- Observes and analyzes rate of usage of different produce, lead time for ordering and receiving produce and forecasting ordering and cataloging activity
- Sets ordering points and quantities for usage and inventory management.
- Supports maintenance division by identifying inventory control levels necessary
- Receives and inspects all shipments
- Organizes and maintains parts storage areas.
- Unpacks and stores produce in proper location.
- Inspects received materials for completeness of order and Purchase Order conformity.
- Inspects received materials for damage, wear or defect.
- Resolves any discrepancies with orders and completes necessary paperwork to process or return orders.
- Suggests ordering schedules based on usage rate, storage space, and delivery time.
- Maintains files on source of product information with back-up suppliers when needed.
- Conducts periodic physical inventory using manual and computer-generated reports to reconcile inventory supplies; Analyze discrepancies and research issues.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Logistics, Purchasing, Inventory
Laguna Beach, CA, USA